Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAVE SOME STUFF.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitriolic

HAVE SOME STUFF. Empty
PostSubject: HAVE SOME STUFF.   HAVE SOME STUFF. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Nameley some references. APPARENTLY, I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST EXTERNAL LINKS YET. Oh well, that won't stop me.

Spoiler:
Zorzi looks like a fuckin kid |B I figured that with his boots being long enough to wrap around his neck, he wouldn't be allowed to keep them. :'D And with Viktor... Shoes are for losers, okay. Who needs them anyway??

I'LL ADD MORE HERE WHEN I DRAW THEM. :'D
Back to top Go down
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr

HAVE SOME STUFF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVE SOME STUFF.   HAVE SOME STUFF. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:23 am

How did I not see this. :I

I dig Zorzi's pants because they are exactly the same as a pair of capris I wore in early high school. B) /SHOT And Anton, for vhat you are always so cool with your pinstripes? :I XD
Back to top Go down
Vitriolic

HAVE SOME STUFF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVE SOME STUFF.   HAVE SOME STUFF. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Spoiler:
SOME MORE STUPID DOODLES!! I'll never be happy how I draw non-serious shit. );

But you are already cool in Zorzi's opinion. Anyone with that fine a taste in pants is cool to Zorzi. xD Anthony's blood is actually pinstiped. But don't tell anyone----- /SHOT
Back to top Go down
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr

HAVE SOME STUFF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVE SOME STUFF.   HAVE SOME STUFF. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 am

idk what you're talking about, because I love your non-serious shit--

Piter visits Vicky twice a week, specifically to drink vodka in front of him. And of course, he only drinks White Russians--/SHOT

"Mr. Black, I'm afraid we cannot give you the necessary blood transfusion, because there are no matching donors for your type." The downside of having a killer fashion sense in blood cells. :I XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAVE SOME STUFF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVE SOME STUFF.   HAVE SOME STUFF. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE SOME STUFF.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Visitor's Center :: Patient's Art Gallery-
Jump to: